which year honda eg hacth is the best to buy?

Asked by Nov 19, 2009 at 02:33 PM

5

95 VX model if you are going for lightweight.... manual steering rack, audio and a/c were optional. I owned one and it was great! comes with a D15z E-VTEC motor that I kept in the car, but didn't keep it long enough to do a swap in it. I bought it bone stock and ended up stripping out the inside and painting in Milano Red and painted the outside pure White... lowered in on H&R springs and put a set of Rota Jmags on it... Did get 64mpg tho! haha and was fun on the autocross

1,685

i gotta agree...its lighter weight is a big advantage when it comes to cornering...and if you had the stock engine swapped with a b18, 22 or a k20 with turbo and cold air intake, its gonna be a nasty ride on the track baby!