Does Honda new cars have a warning ding that keeps going for passanger seat belts?

Asked by Jul 22, 2019 at 02:38 AM

Does Honda have a warning beeping sound that keeps sounding if a passanger isn't wearing the safety belt?

10

It wouldn't surprise me if it did. The Toyota Rav4 is notorious for it

Yes, I'm trying to avoid that annoyance. I love Toyota, but I'm just not dealing with that. Honda is a close second for me in quality, so that's why I'm asking.

114,715

Most likely all new vehicles have that because of seatbelt laws. It's the only reason I wear mine. I keep a pair of scissors in the glove box so when I'm in an accident and the seatbelts jam my passengers and I can get out of my burning vehicle! Hope that helps! Jim