What do these Intake and Exhaust Valves go to? What year and size cylinder volkswagen?

Asked by Jul 13, 2016 at 03:27 PM

So, I have a crate full of these brand new still in plastic intake and exhaust valves. I believe they go to a volkswagen seemingly i cleaned out a garage that was full of Volkwagen parts. They are small, so i think they are a 16 valve 4 cylinder but have no clue as to what volkswagen vehicles they can fit. please help me on this. they are 10.5 mm tall

11,565

Measure the stems, in. or mm and the heads, and the overall leght for starters. Use a micrometer.

41,905

Any part numbers on the plastic?

There are no numbers on the plastic. the intake valve is marked with a number 100 and the exhaust valve is marked with a 101

As for the measurements from top of stem to the bevel on the exhaust valve it reads 91.8mm exhaust head is 27.9mm wide exhaust stem thickness is 5.9mm as for the intake valve, it measures 80mm in length from top to the bevel as for the thickness it measures 6.0mm as for the head it measures 30.9mm does the measurement help to get an answer?

41,905

Nope, I got nothing.......