My son has a 1974 vw412 and he is looking for intank boot dies anyone know were we can get one oar to Las Vegas or can have it shipped

Asked by Jan 06, 2015 at 10:23 PM

We have been looking for this part so
he can get the car running he has put
new fuel pump but still doesn't work
we need the intank boot

4,395

Intake boot? http://www. busdepot. com/039133241 Fuel tank sender seal? http://www. busdepot. com/113919131a

that is what my son told me, let me ask my husband to make sure the fuel pump is new he got it replaced and the hoses I guess are what we are having a problem finding, they tell me it has a s curve to it

4,395

Like this?

no I think it has a S curve

4,395

Not on any aircooled VW engine I've seen....perhaps it was a custom air intake relocation.

CAN YOU CALL MY HUSBAND OR SON AND TALK WITH THEM AND SEE IF YOU CAN HELP THEM 702-498-5898 OR MY NUMBER IS 702-400-1738 AFTER 4 IS BETTER

4,395

Sorry, I'm stuck at work...but they should call the Busdepot folks at that website...they are very good at what they do. 1-866-BUS-DEPOT (287-3376)