radio code

Asked by Aug 27, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Hello
I was lucky enough to find a used repalcement radio at a yard sale but wasnt told it
was locked. I have the radio code
VWZ4Z4E5197753 but not the vin. Is there any way to get the code without the vin or
am i out of luck?

Thanks

23,615

You could go to where you bought the radio and see if they have the VIN# or call the VW dealer parts counter give them the # off the radio and see what they say.

With many options available for vehicle purchases, we differentiate ourselves by understanding our community of local auto buying and meeting their needs; helping local valued customers like you find the vehicle that is the right fit. visit our web http://www.shopsmartauto.com/