also when my car starts, it wont stay at idol for a bit untill it wormed up a bit...

25

Asked by Aug 24, 2010 at 12:37 AM

could be a bad throttle position scensor,or IAC-idle air control.

25

is it hard to fix? or expensive..?

NO,not hard at all.both are on throttle body,TPS is round with a tail pulgin,2 hex screws remove pull out tps put in new one replug,$15.00,IAC,should be on front of TB,round with plug at bottom,2 hex screws,remove pull out careful has a o ringe on it,$90.00,but with this part get a can of carbuator cleaner,spray the inside good clean it up,the old one,they will get carbon build up in them,reinstall.