When stepped on pedal to accelerate engine dies, but it's ok while in idle

Asked by Nov 02, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I Have a Suzuki mini truck f6a 12 valve engine. One time I brought it to a mechanic to
clean the engine(car wash).Before I brought it to mechanic, my mini truck runs
perfectly. Three days after I drove it for about 1-2hours, in the middle of driving it's
engine suddenly sttoped.The engine can start, but whenever I step on gas pedal to
accelerate, the engine keeps on stopping. Could someone help me please the main
problem of my mini truck. Excuses my English. Thanks!

its possible that a wire or ,connection was moved or disconnect for cleaning ,and or not put on right, you will need a manual to ck wires and hoses, and fuses, you don"t say if it has fuel inj,or a carb, which could have gotton wet with cleaning chem"s