car repair

Asked by Aug 08, 2012 at 02:04 AM

hi fellaz
my car makes a loud noise underneath when releasing the accelerator while on motion,,,,the kind of
noise that the wheel bearing makes when its done,,,,but my wheel bearings are ok,,,,and i also changed
my diff but its still making the noise,,,,what could be the problem?...could it be the drive shaft?kindly
advice

254,585

Check your U-Joints

105

Get 4 people in the car and indiviually roll down the windows and listen for the sound source. Once you determine that; check your CV joints or U-joints depending on whether the sound originates from the front or the rear. Usually the rubberized boot that covers the housing inside the joint will lose its lubrication and or just rott off. A quick fix at any Pick Your part type place.

thanks alot guys,,will do that