I have a question, i wanna ask should i get a subaru impreza or a subaru liberty as my first car??

15

Asked by Aug 09, 2009 at 01:08 AM

I have a question, i wanna ask should i get a subaru impreza or a subaru liberty as my first car?? They both good cars can any1 help me out in order to make my decision to buy a first car clear

35

i would go for the impreza but then i'm biased ;) they are both very good cars. but the impreza is lighter what year u planning on getting?

35

i forgot to ask. what are your plans for the car coz that will also help in making ur decision

125

yes plans for the car are important. if your looking for a comfy daily driver the Legacy is the car for you USA calls your liberty a Legacy) if the car is going to be raced (legally i hope, if Illegally then same is still true) you'll want at least a WRX level of impreza. sti always pushed if you got the cash. if your looking for something with lots of room for 5 and still goes good than the Legacy GT is a good choice. its bigger than an impreza and with little work can keep up with a WRX. im curious as well are you thinking used or new? and if used how old?

35

I vote 04-05 impreza

15

well i was thinking about getting a used subaru, technially this is gonna be my first car, so far u guys make my descision to get a subaru much more simplier ill overall go for a subaru liberty or legacy because it will suit my needs. :) i owe u my thanks, any suggestions of what type i should get??

125

well first of all find a stock one, no after market parts, this will help ensure the car will last longer. modified cars are risky as some can be great all the work done and ready to go, but others are time bombs waiting to fail on you. if your looking for a point A to point B car a base Liberty will work fine for you. but if you want to have fun and look a bit classier too, than the GT version is what you will want seeing as this is your first car i'll say that less is more here and lower power will help you learn to drive an AWD car in all conditions better (though its the easiest type to learn on) lastly always ALWAYS have cash for proper tires, these are the most important part of the car for safety. hope that helps and good luck finding the car for you.