1992 Saturn Wiring Diagram

Asked by Nov 21, 2007 at 02:46 PM

Does anyone know where to get pics online for a wiring schematic/diagram for a 1992 Saturn, 4dr, 1.9 F.I.Twin Cam, 5 speed, manual trans It has stumped me and dealerships.
No time to go out,find and purchase the whole Chilton. Need the car for work, yesterday.
R & R parts has broke me. Last diagnosis was short in wiring.

43,925

Three possible places: www.saturnfans.com www.saturnforum.com www.saturnspot.com I have the Haynes manual, if you'd like I'll send you the whole thing, I no longer own my wife's '99 Saturn so don't need the manual anymore.