wont start

Asked by Nov 26, 2012 at 08:52 PM

i own a 1992 saturn sedan sl 5 speed.the other day i was stopped at a red light and my car stalled.i tried to start it a few times but had no luck,so i had it towed home.when it arrived,it started back up,but as soon as i tried to drive away it stalled.ever since that day,it hasnt started.what are some of the things it could be?

10

check your starter wire might be loos

34,345

A starter wire won't make the car stall and its a manual so I'm sure he has tried to push start it. You can completely remove the starter and still push start it. Check for spark at the coils and fuel pressure at the fuel rail.