have a saab 98 convertible 900se the roof is stuck to open or close electrically. I managed to close it manually for now however the back latches does not tighten the roof i can close the front latches do you have an answer for me also the motor works it just doesnt do the job (open or close)Thank you

Asked by May 19, 2013 at 05:22 PM

have a saab 98 convertible 900se the roof is stuck to open or close electrically. I managed
to close it manually for now however the back latches does not tighten the roof i can close
the front latches do you have an answer for me also the motor works it just doesnt do the
job (open or close)Thank you

27,195

Check this out...someone else with a Saab convertible and a similar problem: http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-m50_ds530734