2003 Saab convertible top closes, but the latches in the rear don't latch, leaving about a inch or so of an opening... heard it's a fluid problem or something, any help... Thanks

10

Asked by Oct 10, 2012 at 09:15 PM

9,035

yes, the top runs on a synthetic, SAAB ONLY fluid, DO NOT USE ANY OTHER TYPE....., do check the fluid, also that there is nothing blocking it, near the sensors, gunk, rubber molding, etc.....let me know if you need further help in finding any of those things

10

How do you check the fluid, is in the owners manual? Thanks you for the answer...

9,035

i hope this link will help you, based on the 04 model, but pretty accurate...http://saabworld.net/f146/saab-9-3-convertible-cabriolet-soft-top-system-26204/ have you seen this before? if this is of no use, send me a message, so I can try a different way of assisting,

90

Help!! Please..I have the same problem., Today I had an animal kennel for travelling in th ebackseat and when to put the top down but it stopped due to the kennel in back seat. Now that back latches just will not latch...can pull the front up and latch it but back 2 latches do not engage....what did I do? Debbie

9,035

dryengland: can you see my 2 answers already posted?