buying a used SAAB

Asked by Apr 28, 2010 at 05:35 PM

is it wise to buy a used (2007) SAAB after the whole GM fallout?  Any drawbacks?  I am selling my 2000 93 hatchback and happy with how it performed and have a good mechanic, just curious on if anyone heard anything about staying away from SAAB's nowadays.  thanks.

875

Saab dosent have any problems now that they have a new owner. GM only held back saab's further going. Buy the cars, cause they are GOOD! The problem for SAAB was that they had to little onshowing in the car market and therefore sold to few cars. So buy the 2007 with a smile :)