can i inCreaSe my saab turbo X ,s HP to 350

15

Asked by Sep 07, 2009 at 01:42 AM

9,040

Yes you can. The only limit to horsepower is the amount of money you have to spend.

15

buT i cannOT maKE reaLLy advancED moDIficaTIons here .. kuZ the pLace i lIVe in .. is STRICT witH coPS ... lIke theY impOUnd ur caR :S ... sO i waNt an easY soLUtion ..

If you're in the States, check out Elkparts.com... shouldn't be too difficult... getting a tuned ecu could get you to 300(crank hp) from your stock 280(crank), sport exhaust and intake could get you to 320 or so(crank), so around 280-285 at the wheels...

any one who can tell me abot upgrading m turbox can add me plz khokhar_funeral@hotmail.com