4x4

Asked by Sep 09, 2008 at 07:06 AM

What is the latest SAAB 4x4 and will it ever be for sale in the UK

155

The Saab X Turbo, and it probably is already for sale in the UK.

Yeah but the one I was looking for is to match the BMW X3 or X5 and it was featured in a film with Diane Lane called Untraceable

25

It's a 9-7x, and it is only for official sale in the states. But you can buy them in Switzerland, talked to an importer at the Geneva Car Exhibition. ;) The new 9-4x will be arriving early next year, perhaps january ^^

Really appreciate the info here as was intrigued when I saw it, am just wondering why its not for sale back in the UK......as I own a SAAB and have been a SAAB guy for nearly 20 years......do you have a price for this if it was bought and then imported

25

I dont remeber the price, but as a Saab-guy myself i reckon it's not worth it, because it's really just a Chevrolet Trailblazer with a Saab-logo in the grille and steeringwheel. And they bothered to put the ignition between the seats :P Other than that, it is a Chevy, believe me, i've testet it. Lot's of power, comfy and big, but not sporty and swedish :( Just compare side-pictures and interiour-pictures with the Trailblazer and GMC Envoy ;) I would wait for the 9-4x, even though it will be built in Mexico along with other GM-SUV's, Saab would have had a word with it from the development stages. Unlike the 9-7x... (Thats also why they dont sell the 9-7x over here, so not to ruin the image in Europe)