I contacted you folks to ask two specific questions. You responded by giving info. to a local car dealer and failed to answer the questions asked of you!

Asked by Oct 17, 2016 at 12:54 PM

I can assure you that I did not give any information to anyone about you or your car. I did, however, answer the second part of your original question. Whether or not a car is any good is largely a matter of opinion. Many people, for example, swear by Chrysler Products. But not me. My family, myself, and a few friends owned GM cars from that period and all were on the road for many (15 to 20+) years. In fact my Sister Bought a '93 Cavalier brand new and drove it until 2013! My friend at work is still driving it today! You asked for an opinion and I gave you one based on first hand observation. Were they good cars? Yes, in my opinion they were! I'm very sorry if that wasn't the answer you were looking for!! -Jim