Rims

Asked by Feb 03, 2009 at 06:03 AM

Enter question here...            What are the pimpest 24 inch chrome rims for low pro on 2004 Acura LE?

2,290

24" Rims?..It will never work safely!

7,555

lmfao...24s on an acura??? ok come on now. just because you put 20s on a vehicle doesnt mean its any less of a car than something with 24s. i had 22s on my navigator and it looked better than what 24s would have. they were flashy but not obnoxious. didnt look like some pant saggin gangster.

35

the largest rims one can fit on an acura le without lifting, and i mean suspension lift (not body lift), is a set of 18s, otherwise the coilovers start to interfere with the tire its self. maybe a set of 19s with rubber bands on 'em.

3,245

usualy people make "donks" out of older cars i.e. cutlass

5

Hi Rina not coming from the USA I am assumong the Acura LE is our Accord Euro?..in which i would run 20x7.5 maximum on that particular car with 225/30R20 tyres. there is a company that I deal with in Sylmar Los Angeles Known as American Eagle Wheels I import wheels to Australia from them and they have a huge range in 20" to suit your car..for that big wheel look ensure that the wheel is flat faced and the spoke goes to the end..my 20" on my wife's 2009 Lancer have a deep lip AND they look smaller..at AEW ask for Danny or Erik they will help you

not ganna happen

205

24's screw that. You will look the coolest with 60's and a ricer exaust and mismatched body panels and make sure one of your rims is a donut spare.

dont temp him to get huge pizza cutters on that shitbox that he owns and i hope you meant low profile tires when you said 60s trucks in the huge rockpits use tires that big.

205

too late. i already did

dont take you car in northern illinios or youll bend'um.