Can Anyone Identify This Rolls Royce Tool?

Asked by Jul 04, 2009 at 01:42 PM

Question type: General

I have discovered this Rolls Royce tool and I am having difficulty uncovering what it is actually for.
I do suspect it is an engineers workshop tool maybe for engine valves,any feedback would be gratefully appreciated.
Kind regards,

2 Answers


Not large enough to Identify

Rolls Royce pre-war valve compression tool.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Rolls-Royce Questions

Rolls-Royce Experts

#1 jamnblues
Reputation 70
#2 John Tomlin
John Tomlin
Reputation 60
#3 anjy834u
Reputation 30
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.