I am looking to buy a 911 and want painted back seats. were they only available on turbo? can regular seats be converted to painted back?

Asked by May 20, 2015 at 02:09 PM

1,805

What do you mean by 'painted seats'? They are usually vinyl, alcantara or leather

25,165

Your are talking about the sport seats which came paint or in carbon fiber. They where avalible as an option for the 911 but did come standard in the turbo, the carbon fiber ones came in the GT3. Here is a webpage that sells the seat backs. http://www.wickedmotorworks.com/partdetails.php?partid=10085

25,165

Here is a pic Andy

Hey I know a guy that can help you find whatever you need. Alex is experienced Consultant/Mechanic. He managed my fleet of vehicles and made me save a lot of time. He is specialized in locating cars but could just about do anything with any type of vehicle and could help you find the car you need. Alex Deitch: 303-921-6568