i got a pontiac torrent 2006 my car keep overheating i had the thermostat replaced, heater core, and cooling temp sensor and the heating still says its overheating what can b causing it

10

Asked by Mar 27, 2015 at 07:31 PM

555

First you have to make sure the fans are coming on, if they are working but it's still heating up, then you might have an internal engine problem

Best Answer
10

The fan is working do u think its the head gaskit cause the guy at the shop took the thermostat off just to see if it still over heating up and it was there's no leak and the antifreeze is dissolving

555

If it's not leaking, then possibly the intake manifold is leaking into one of the cylinders. That was a problem years ago on some GM models