My 2007 Pontiac torrent keep saying engine is over heating. How to fix it?

Asked by Sep 14, 2014 at 07:27 PM

Fundamentals....coolant level to start. Do NOT pop hot radiator cap. Overflow should be about 1/4 full cold. Radiator all the way to top. Whatever you do don't keep driving it hot or you will end up spending a fortune

See if have a coolant leak that should be the first and safe thing to do before using the car again. Depending on that you might have so many different things to cause the problem. Stuck thermostat,blocked radiator damaged water pump etc