electrical short

25

Asked by Jul 08, 2014 at 09:03 PM

I have a 2000 WS6 Trans-Am with the factory Monsoon stereo  & at any given time the
stereo & the power windows will just quit working there doesn't have to be any bumps
in the road it will just quit without reason & then it will just start working again without
reason, Any ideas where the problem could be ?  just put in a re manufactured
Monsoon stereo & I'm still having the same problem. All the wires are plugged into the
stereo good (none loose) & I can't figure out where the problem is. I've been chasing
this problem for a while now & I've run out of places to look. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

62,225

If it randomly cut,s off,and doe,s not blow a fuse,there is a loose or bad ground somewhere.

62,225

Or could be in the stereo it self .

25

i talked to a mechanic & was told it is the BCM (BODY CONTROL MODULE)