Trans having problems

5

Asked by Nov 15, 2013 at 11:45 PM

My car has been change from 6speed to auto when I start mi car up it run then cut off it
keep restting it self i really want know I change the the wires & computer

104,205

You really need to change the complete ECM harness as well as the ECM from the donor automatic car.

5

That's why it's doing that

5

Can I buy a new one from a automatic car the same year

5

I did that already that's when I started to do all does things

I do not how old your car is but if the seals are bad within the transmission you may want to add a little paint thinner to the transmission fluid. This softens the seals and makes them work longer without having to be replaced. We have all older vehicles and this is a 6 month thing we do to all of our vehicles and it works. We found out when the transmission started slipping and it saved us a purchase of a transmission.