help

235

Asked by Mar 01, 2013 at 03:42 PM

the guy i got the car frome told me it was worth about $3000

...well how many miles are on it? Is it pretty, like it just came off the showroom floor? are the tires NEW? how is the upholstery? does the interior smell like cigars, vomit, beer, fried chicken or pizza? how's the carpet? is there any play in the drivetrain indicating worn ball joints and tie rod ends. If it's got more than 100,000 should probably be looking at new control arm bushings and shocks~

got to get down there and smell the exhaust, both hot and cold, the shnooker can tell how rich and parts per million of various hydrocarbon groups...no kidding...used to be a smog guy.

99,175

What do you need help with?

@tenspeed, think they bought a lemon...all regrets-

235

srry guys i though i put a pic of the hatch on here

I've been after these guys to PuhLEEEEAZE let us post photos as part of our answers....Henry assured me that this problem has gone into the right hands now...as if..the person who started restricting this ability was aware of their consequences~

Trans Ams ARE cool. Expect to pay MORE for insurance, just about bought a "FIRE" sale back in 1984, but when I came back the seats had been stolen.

235

i onley got about 1200$ in the car bc i payed 1000$ for a 1984 olds delta 88 traded it for a 97 ranger drove it for ever the guy wanted 3000$ for the car i traded him stright up

sweet. let's get 'er runnin' right then.

995

i have an 84 trans am, bought it for 5,000, i would be happier with the price if everything worked....didnt find out till afterword....if everything works on it and it has driver quality paint then 3,000 is a bit low

995

also dont worry about insurance, im 20, i pay $500 a year for my trans am haha

235

i am onley 15 years old lol no drivers lesions i drive it on the back roads every now and then to keep it running good but the gas my god i live about 3 mile away frome the gas station and the last time i drove it up thair i was moving pritey good and i put 10$ in gas and when i left i 5.0 mustang puled out behind me so i was doing the speend limit and he tried to pass me so i droped it in low and left him i ran about 100 + got home and looked at the gas hand and it was at the same spot when i got home the gas hand works fine but damn when the 4 barrel kiks in i watch the gas hand just drop

yep. ten bucks ain't much when your thirsty oil barrons are controlling the price. "drivers lesions"? I used to get those on my butt when I drove cab. see, just how important it was to pass that guy (not at all), so slow it down kid, over 30 mph, bones can be cracked to pieces. Clearly the cops pullin' parts of people out of trees and putting them in plastic bags that you saw in your driver's ED class didn't get thru to you-

995

that car all stock? because my 84 TA has an aftermarket 350 in it and i get 22 mpg on the highway, not bad at all

995

plus if ur looking to go fast gas shouldnt be on ur mind

235

this is the hatch

235

i ant went to know drivers ed class and the onley time i go fast is when no cars are around and i am on a straight stretch