radio wont turn on and DIC not working properly

Asked by Feb 09, 2013 at 11:31 PM

2006 pontiac grand prix GXP, my headlights wouldnt come on so we checked the fuses and nothing was wrong. it ended up being a parking brake from keeping my lights from coming on?? imagine that!  BUT now my monsoon radio wont turn on and my DIC that should be saying the date says    -------- --   i tried to reset it but it goes back to the dotted lines.??

21,825

DRL is with handbrake, is what your sayin? not reguler headlights, and now its your dic? check if one of the feed wires to the monsoon of amp fuse is problem

102,805

In my Pontiac, the automatic headlights stay off until the parking brake is released. The manual light switch works normally.