fan switch

Asked by Oct 31, 2007 at 03:21 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

interior fan switch has slowly went out. started by only working on 2 3 4 5 now all I have is 5. Can anybody give me a name for this part or a location of where to get one.

2 Answers


Sounds like the resistor block (one possible part name) or climate control head assembly (another possible part name). You can try a dealership to start, most aftermarket parts places won't have anything like this.

Thanks - it gives me a place to start..

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Pontiac Questions

Pontiac Experts

#1 tenspeed
Reputation 11,390
#2 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 9,120
#3 Js08016
Reputation 8,320
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.