I am looking to restore my trans am, any ideas where I can find interior and paint work in Lambton County area?

45

Asked by Jan 05, 2012 at 07:48 PM

The 1981 trans am I am restoreing needs some interior work, a fresh paint job, and minor body work. Any hints as to some
good people to contact in the Lambton County area?

45

You need to check your local auto recycler's located in your area. Hopefully you will find a 1982 to 1984 Trans AM for your interior parts. After 1985 there are slight changes to the interior but the parts will still fit. Hope it helps, as a last resort, try E-Bay Auto also.

45

Yours is a 2nd Generation Trans Am, if your interior is warn you can go to a auto upholstery shop and have them re- upholster the entire interior including the head liner and rugs. Look those places up on line that are located near you and when you find them ask to see some of there work.

45

45

www.classicindustries.com has loads of firebird/Trans Am restoration stuff. You might want to check them out.