can anyone tell me where i can buy the upper and lower bearings for my 1976 trans am tilt steering colum

Asked by Nov 10, 2011 at 05:30 PM

4,085

Probably not carried in any parts stores or even the classic car web stores like Year One or Modern Muscle Cars. Your best bet may be to get a whole column from a junk yard dealer and either swap the parts you want or swap the whole column. 76 was a popular year so you might even score at a car show swap meet if there are any in your area. Good luck.

Thanks for replying to my question. If it comes down to replacing the whole colum. I will probably end up doing like you suggested.I may have found a source for the bearings and if there the right ones. I'll make damn sure to post on here all the info. thanks again I do appreciate your reply!!

145

Year One 1-800-950-9503 if not able to get them there email me at Paleryder@hotmail.com I will look up the GM part number and maybe you can get them from the General