New Wheels

5

Asked by Nov 06, 2011 at 06:11 PM

I have a 2000 T/A with the 16" chrome wheels.... as with a few of the others I've seen the chrome is peeling. The car is hardly ever driven and never sees rain and is stored winters. I want to replace the wheels with either the '01 black ZO6 Vette rims or maybe a set of new Camaro rims. Has anyone done this and do the Camaro rims fit?

45

The corvette wheels will fit, you may need a space depending on the offset so that they aren't sucked into the fender as much. What year camaro wheels? The new or the older one? The older one will definitely fit, the newer one you will have to bore out where the center cap goes to get them to fit .7mm.