does anyboby know where to buy oem gas struts for hood and hatch for a 1983 trans am

Asked by Mar 02, 2011 at 05:20 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

2 Answers



1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.
Best Answer

Try Classic Car Industries and Year One both have Web addresses and toll free numbers. I have used both for small rare hard to find parts is pricy thou.

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

  • Trans am headlight doors 5 answers

    I have an 89 trans am,headlightdoors do not work,motors good ,switch replaced,fuse was blown...replaced,I do my have power to module,what now?

    1989 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA


    Maintenance & Repair

  • i just put a new belt on the heater checked all the fuses and it dose not blow any thing 2 answers

    1983 trans-am 305 heater put on a new belt checked all fuses and it still dose not blow anything

    1983 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am


    Maintenance & Repair

  • 1997 Ponitac Trans-am 5.7 automatic Vin v2211193 4 answers

    Hello, I have a lot of radial slop in my steering, approx, 1" on the steering wheel, and have isoloated to the Steering Coupler Rag Joint, see pic. at the rag joint you can turn it with your hand, ...

    1997 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am


    Maintenance & Repair

  • 94 trans am 57 lt1 2 answers

    Start my trans am and it runs for like 20mins them dies security light comes on I let it sit for 30 mins and it starts back up whats what's the problem

    1994 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am


    Maintenance & Repair

  • did the 1983 trans-am come out with a 350 or 305 10 answers

    ok so i got a 1983 pontiac trans-am the guy i got it frome told me it had a 305 with the ram air hood but my dad thinks it has a 350 i was just wourding if the came out with a 350 and look at the ...





Looking for a Used Pontiac in your area?

CarGurus has 14,535 nationwide Pontiac listings starting at $799.


Search Pontiac Questions

Pontiac Experts

#1 tenspeed
Reputation 11,050
#2 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 8,480
#3 Js08016
Reputation 7,780
View All