I just moved to NH and found out I need to put mufflers on my 2002 Trans Am WS6. Any suggestions? I was thinking the Magnaflow stainless steel race series or the Borla XR-1 sportsman race mufflers.

15

Asked by Oct 22, 2010 at 10:32 AM

TA is a 6-speed.  Also, my tires don't have enough tread to pass inspection....any ideas on good performance tires that won't completely break the bank?

6,665

SLP Loudmouth catback for the WS6. michelin pilot sport tires.

35

make your own its cheap and easy as long as you have a welder and steel and because you make your own you can make it sound how you want it to

6,665

And untuned for optimal performance.

6,665

But I guess if you want to drop the cash on Borla def go for it. They make a great product. Magnaflow is good but I'd def put slp ahead of them and borla is awesome but tends to break the bank and if you didn't want to spend the money tires then why get the most expensive exhaust?

I dont know about mufflers for your T&A I mean TA but it look like you already have a nice set of headers. govndn@yahoo.com