can you help me find a ram air hood anyone?

155

Asked by Jul 02, 2008 at 04:50 PM

ok heres the deal i have a 3rd gen camaro but my dad has a 1999 trans am ls1 as you know and he despretly wants ram air hood ive looked everywhere and their all high dollar. does anyone know where i can find a cheap one? any ideas?

i just found a site that has one for $439 other sites had it double the price. the website is http://www.octanemotorsports.com/p2391/98-02-Pontiac-Firebird-Trans-AM-WS6-Style-Hood/product_info.html I hope this helps you. Dave

8,595

Ebay, salvage yard...

155

hey man i just took a look at that hood...i appreciate it alot thanks

no problem... i mean ebay can always have something, but it's better to get it new and if you google for parts for you car. you can get to other websites that may help you out. for instance ebay had a corner light for my car for $84 and i found it on rockauto.com for half the price. So good luck to you! Dave

45

theres a junk yard out in PA that will have one its huge and itll b cheapish and match the color u got

15

hwat color is his car. i have a pewter ws6 and i want a new hood. i would sell mine fairly cheap