lock cylinder

35

Asked by May 26, 2008 at 01:23 PM

Hey Guys, I have a 1980 Indy Turbo Pace car, I'm trying to replace the lock cylinder in the glove box door. Unfortunately, i do not have the original key to it and any info that i have obtained involves using the key. Is there any other way to remove it outside of cutting it off?? Any help here would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, TAguy.

43,945

You may be able to drill it but I believe that perhaps other than calling a locksmith you may be out of luck.

35

What i'm trying to do is re-paint the outer skin and then put it back together. The lock is in good working order, just can't remove it.