fans of mitsu evo

3,115

Asked by Dec 23, 2008 at 07:07 AM

who else on here likes then mitsubishi evo?

there are a lot of people that like to knock it and say that sti is better but i have to disagree. what do yo think?

215

a matter of taste really .... you'd never convince a Scoobie fan that an EVO is better and the other way around either. I'd personally take the new EVO over the STI simply for the fact that everyone and his dog already has a subaru

3,115

well at least some one answered my thread lol yea id have to agree with you on the new evo and that was one of the reasons i love the evo because everyone around here has one or is going to get one. no love for the evo or there hard to come by here

195

if you talking about a standard WRX, then forget about it, the EVO. But if it was an STi, it would be a harder decision.... but lets face it, aside from the STi, WRX's are crap quality and unreliable trannies (well in Australia they are) and Evos look better.... and every guy and his cousin's cousin has a WRX or look a like.

3,115

yes! someone that agrees with me. i think the h4 is such a pain in the ass to mod and it looks like a mess when you add new parts or swap out new wires. Its like someone took a grenade and threw it under the bonnet and closed it. its a really solid engine though but in terms of moding it i like the 4g63 a lot better. It seems that it would be a little more expensive to get a lot of power out of the h4 am i wrong ?

3,115

which would you rather buy since i know your a BMW guy.

Impreza STI have their +'s like the exhaust note from a fully de-catted system but if Subaru cured the nasty understeer from the factory it might be able to have a chance at the top spot that is owned by the Mitsubishi Evo, no other 4 door saloon corners faster.

3,115

FINALLY! someone that actually agrees with me. even though mitsubishi has had junky cars in the past the Evolution is an awesome car and doesnt get enough praise

195

The EVO of course. But I have a soft sport for the EVO VI Tommy Makinen Edition. ^____^ As for Beamers, they would be great. If I lived in Europe. In Australia, they are a pain in the ass, they start to fall apart after 100 000kms... and costs too much.

3,115

the EVO VI is probably one of, if not the best even made. it keeps up with the evo IX on one video i saw. http://www.japan-partner.com/Auto/8640/Mitsubishi/LANCER/car-for-sale.html\ check that out