I ordered a mirror and the salesman asked if my car has power,heated mirror...what does that mean??? And i don't have the owner's manual

25

Asked by Jul 25, 2007 at 01:09 PM

I ordered a driver's side mirror but the plug did not fit..it was the right size mirror but wrong plug. The company i ordered for asked me if the car has power heated mirrors(wich is the one i ordered) but I don't know. Oh, and I don't have an owner's maunal...How can i find this out?

43,895

If the power heated (heated in the winter to melt frost) replacement mirror was the wrong one, then a power mirror would be the correct one. A heated mirror typically says "heated" on the glass so that you know this and also so that you don't scrape it in the winter and risk damaging the heating element.