SUITABLE mini FOR ME AND FOR MY MOUNTAINOUS COUNTRY

Asked by Nov 26, 2013 at 11:09 AM

DEAR,SIR/MADAM,

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A USED MINI CAR IN VERY GOOD CONDITION , FIVE
DOORS ,FULL OPTIONS , MODEL 2013-2014 ,

BECAUSE OF THE DEFFERANT MODELS

COUNTRYMAN BASE , COUNTRY MAN S , COOPER , COOPER CLUBMAN ,
COOPER COUPE, PACE MAN ……….ETC  

I DO NOT KNOW WHICH IS SUITABLE FOR ME AND FOR MY MOUNTAINOUS
COUNTRY ( ENOUGH HEIGHT ) ,
GOOD FOR FAMILY ( INSIDE CAPICITY )

PLEASE HELP ME TO CHOSE THE SUITABLE ONE .
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP.

DEST REGARDS.

BASET

well Baset, I appaud the want of a MINI, but have found to be more of a highway creature as they are low to the ground....boulders simply smash the under carriage to pieces...if it were not for the lightweight design would have wanted to install the COBALT undershield because it's been punched in the underbelly too many times and this was necessary~ for mountainous country could recommend a JEEP....tho not the most comfy are designed for rugged terrain~ my MINI is in the shop right now as we speak coolant leak elbow cost 400 dollars...nuts...expensive to service~

3,135

I have a R60 Countryman S and have taken it loads of places that required decent traction control. The All 4 S is a vastly capable vehicle for doing just what you are asking of it. I have also been a Jeep owner several times over. I LOVE the cargo room and capacity of the Countryman, especially when considering fuel economy of a Mini (28-34) vs. a Jeep (12-20).