mini

5

Asked by Aug 23, 2008 at 07:13 AM

mini cooper or cooper clubman ?? what the difference ?

43,565

Clubman has barn-door style rear doors and is slightly longer wheelbase. It's basically the station wagon version of the Mini.

Depends if you're talking about old or new Mini. Old mini the clubman was a sqaure front compared to the usual rounded front. If you're talking new Mini then it's more or less the estate version with more room. I'm very "sad" when it comes to Minis (old and new) Sue x

55

Sad about MINI.. the MINI is too much fun to be SAD ..

40

Hi Rami Suzanne is right the old mini has more square front and the new mini has more room and has less square front.

mini cooper come out with round nose and clubman square front bot came in sedan and panel van

205

new mini clubman has two wipers on the rear barn door windows

40

Hi Eric Are you sure that mini cooper has two wipers at rear because I had seen it with one wiper.

205

the clubman not the regular cooper has 2 rear wipers the cooper has one

40

YA Eric that I mean to say that Cooper had only one wiper at the rear.