I have a 99 mountaineer and it was in a accident. I just need to no what is the small piece in front of the radiator that's on the passenger side called?

Asked by Dec 24, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

8 Answers


Can you post a picture of it?

How do I do that or could I send to your email?


When replying, there is an "attach photo" link that will let you browse for the pic on your computer.

Let me no if get pic



That's your ATF (automatic transmission fluid) oil cooler.

Best Answer

Thanx KenF!


Your welcome

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Looking for a Used Mercury in your area?

CarGurus has 7,084 nationwide Mercury listings starting at $995.


Search Mercury Questions

Mercury Experts

Reputation 21,550
#2 Tracy Hooks
Tracy Hooks
Reputation 6,050
#3 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 4,550
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.