I have a 2002 c230 kompressor. I was driving the car back from a 2000 mile trip...and just as I pulled off the highway in my home town... it lost all acceleration. It would idle..but when I hit the g

10

Asked by Jan 10, 2015 at 05:22 PM

help!

10

I have a 2002 c230 kompressor. I was driving the car back from a 2000 mile trip...and just as I pulled off the highway in my home town... it lost all acceleration. It would idle..but when I hit the gas pedal nothing would happen. I have since changed the crankshift position sensor...the MAF... cleaned the throttle body. It now starts and idles for a about 5-7 seconds...then seems to lose the fuel and stalls. It still doesn't accelerate...I hit the gas pedal and nothing happens.

11,880

might try having the fuel pressure tested.