i want to know about AMG...

5

Asked by Jun 13, 2009 at 02:52 AM

i see often that AMG is attached with a mercedes-benz car...but why...i heard that mercedes send the car to AMG if want to modify the car...but i want to know clearly what is the fact with AMG when it is attached with a mercedes-benz...

75

AMG was an independent tuning company in Germany, until Daimler-Benz AG (Mercedes-Benz) bought most of it shares in the mid 90's. The first car they produced together was the Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG w202. Ever since, AMG has been synonomus for all the fastest and most powerful Mercedes cars. The most amazing about AMG is, that every engine they produce, is handbuilt, by one man each. If you buy a normal Mercedes of any kind, you will also be able to buy aftermarket parts from AMG, such as lightalloys, bodykits, sportsuspension and interior parts. And the quality of their products is absolutely great, just like a Mercedes-Benz! I hope it helped you a little :)

20

AMG = the greatest luxury sports cars out there :)