i have a 1989 mercedes 260 the heat stopped working is this a costly repair or something simple

45

Asked by Nov 15, 2008 at 07:33 PM

im trying to find infomation on how much of a job it is to fix the heat in my 260 mercedes i just had air condition recharghed and now my heat doesnt work

55

You must flush the cooling system, there's probably air iin the radiator that prevents the heating device to work properly. You need to open the radiator cock (check at the bottom of the radiator) and top up with water while the system lets out air. This should do the trick!

5

Hassan may be right, also check out www.benzworld.org for other solutions, saved me money some time ago

225

Has the Blower stopped working or is it just the heat.The blower stopped working on mine but it was quite an easy job to fix it, or you can buy a new blower on line for about 70 quid

i have a 1994 e420 and the heater blower is out. i need to replace it but not even sure where to start can you help?