four wheel drive. just bought this truck and i am a little confused on how to use the four wheel drive. I have never dealt with automatic hubs before i did not get the manual with it

Asked by Dec 02, 2010 at 11:59 PM

all you have to do is turn the hub locks on the front wheels clockwise until it stops turning,they are in the lock position then,they are onley locked when in 4x4,when in 2 wd you do not have to unlock them,u can leave them in the lock position all the time.this will not damage anything,I leave mine on all year.

oh yeah i also bought a truck in 1996 and it is till in good condition and its engine is so good. Xtreme no

20

Want picture of automatic hubs for 1996 madez B4000 extd cab

20

I own a Mazda B 4000 pickup 4 wheel drive .can't get it out of 4 wheel drive its a 1998 turn knob to switch to hi or low.any ideas ???? Help PLEASE