BMW won't start

Asked by Apr 28, 2016 at 06:40 PM

I have a bmw 330xi awd Manuel trans an it
cranks but will not start  when it does start
it putts than dies. What could cause this?

5,465

did not state the year..but do believe that after 10 years...will no longer take a charge...after 5 will be operating at reduced capacity (not the same amperage available) so another thing is the blue corrosion that takes over the connections...and the positive connection to the frame...and to the engine....assure they are making 30 amp contact...with a NEW battery and cleaned fresh connections we will be operating at top abilities~ the power to the ignition is insufficient...be sure the Ground wire is solidly connected to the frame and to the engine..."ain't got no poop" is what I'm reading here...clean it up...with a new battery and perhaps new cables (depending on the level of decay) we will be just fine~

It's a 2001 like it all turns over and everything and then it will start but right away it will start to putt than when u push on the as it turns off

5,465

there is not sufficient ground going to the computer/chassis~