Last year of manual transmission x-series

Asked by Sep 02, 2014 at 09:13 PM

I'm interested in BMW, but can't find any direct answer as to the last year they offered a
manual transmission in any of their x-series cars. Ideally, I'd like new, but I know that's
not an option (is it in Canada?? I live quite close). I'm settling on a Subaru to get a manual
tranny in AWD, but I have an impreza currently and want to increase size... I do not like
the Forester! Crosstrek it may be.... ugh

238,065

Are you looking 3 or 5 series? In the US, Probably less that 5% of 3 series have a manual trans. The % of Xdrive BMW with a manual trans is certainly less than that. So it will be hard to find. I know ithe E90 chassis did , but in 2013 and forward, the 328xi didn't have them only the 335xi. Call your local Dealer and see if they can find you one at auction.