i instaled a 1987 2.5i head on a 1986 2.7e engine what do i have to change to make it work well?

30

Asked by Sep 16, 2013 at 06:25 PM

i am trying to build a more powerfull engine

...are you sure? is this replacement also an SOHC? did you measure the sprockets? number of teeth? diameter? the oil passages? the coolant passages? placement of the high voltage components? if all seems to pan out like a flatbread would go ahead with it~

point is to increase compression? to have a DOHC in place of a SOHC?...really unaware of how changing the head will increase you potential....missed that meeting...you might have to spell it out for me~

30

I have 2 options.. either I'me going to put back my 2.5i base to go with my 2.5i head... or i have a whole car in part's that i'me thingking of swaping.. its a 2006 330?? i have a friend that's willing to help me out and he's done complicated swap's on vw audi's and bm'z... what do u think of that N52B30 engine? It's 250 or 255 hp

30

I heard the N52B30 engine is going to be kind of complicated to swap in a e30 because of the wireing and electrical...?

okay...here's the answers we seek:~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_3_Series_(E30)