what do bmw have other car dont have it

Asked by Oct 26, 2009 at 12:37 PM

35

the sense of power and knowing you driving in a safe car,bmw and if u get your self a audi nd a bmw ,you will pay more on your insurance for the bmw than the audi ,and audi is rated faster and much better design than bmw,so ask your self be that extra safe or go for the nice faNCY CARS

u have a point but i think there is something more

25

It's because of the driving pleasure. BMW are for people who enjoy driving. They are constantly reviewed as being the most fun to drive as well as performing beautifully, still being conformable, and being luxurious. That's what BMWs have.

65

As a BMW driver I know for a fact that BMWs are the ultimate driving machine.

i think BMW join between a lot of things speed ,luxurious ,tech. and the most two amazing thing the POWER AND BEAUTY

5

bmw is afood car ever u can own in ur life

55

BMW's are among the few well built, affordable cars that fit into the genre of luxury/sport sedans. They offer good handling, many added accessories(maybe even too many), a more than necessary power plant that will propel the auto at more than adequate speeds, and a good warranty (if purchased new/within time limit). However, a BMW also costs more to insure, costs more at he pump as most models require heavier grade petrol, costs more for parts when something breaks (no matter how well a car is built, something will eventually break), and unfortunately they don't ever seem to have a turn signal as I've never seen one used on a BMW, their suspension is also either too stiff or too soft (depending on the model(M3(too hard for normal driving) vs 320i(too soft for sporty driving))), They . But the only thing you will find in a BMW that you wont find in most other cars... Is, an asshole. Don't get a BMW... If your looking for speed and handling with luxury and comfort... get a Audi S8tt If you want to go slow in comfort, get an Alfa Romero 159. If you know something about cars and how they run and are able to make them run faster/better and preform to your liking, a BMW, is not for you. If you Just want to look like a pompous idiot who knows nothing about cars, but look like you have money... Get a BMW. =)

1,955

Having own/driven 9 bmw, I think I am qualify to answer this question. Before I had my 1st bmw, I drove a number of well appointed japanese cars so ergonomics and exceptional built quality was a god given. When I stepped into a bmw, my reaction was, WOW! The tactile feel of the interior material (leather, be it top or full grain; wood trims, carpet), switches and controls (placement, surface texture, size, detent) were all so well orchestrated that one must believe they came from hours of research to ensure positive interactions, man and machine. Of course, bmw are even more famous for their rides. I enjoy a full spectrum of driving habits and styles, from daily driving on broken inner city pavements to a hair from total destruction on a road course track. The stock tuning of a bmw was so spot on as a sport sedan (and nothing define the term better, none) whenever I decided to extract more performance (by welding on structural rollcages, swapping on coilover suspensions, etc. - oh, and the galore of race parts available to bmw and not other brands) from them, it was always for purposes of track driving. On the street, any bmw in their stock forms should be more than enough to handle the most demanding driving due to their superb body motion control and compliant ride quality. Other manufacturers had tried to follow bmw's philosophy but failed. Good example would include the Infinity G and FX series cars. Both examples, in order to generate similar performance figures to those of bmw's on paper, had ended up giving their cars too stiff a ride to be enjoyed as daily drivers. Bmw of late seems to be falling into the same trap too! With a few hundred pounds of curb weight being added to the successive generations of bmw models, and the ever meaningless horsepower war among manufacturers. To conclude, bmw, new or old, will always be treasured by those who drive them. It is also evident that bmw enjoys the biggest oem, aftermarket, and remanufactured parts supplies. Name another manufacturer who is more devoted to keeping their vintage cars running - bmw has its own "Mobile Tradition" dept. to take of them. Bmw is always at the forefront of useful and significant automotive technologies - the 1st to mass produced sequential manual gear (SMG), electromagnetic valve train (from their F1 efforts), etc. Other manufacturers can only follow trends but not have the guts or resource to come up with their own innovations - ah, not true - side mirror turn signals, front LED daytime driving lights, and huge non-functional air-scoopes on the hood are all so typical of "superficial trends" (no technologies involved here) that bmw would completely refuse to adopt/copy as these do not add to the ultimate driving experience.