1st buyer

Asked by Jan 21, 2017 at 02:17 PM

Hello. I am a international student who just got a security
social no. I wanna buy lexus ct200 with down pay. please
let me know how the interests calulated.
Thx.

261,175

Hi Lie, this site "Cargurus" is a listing site for dealers and sellers of vehicles. You will need to find a car you like and talk to the dealer about payments and financing.

71,585

The older the vehicle, the higher the interest rate. Since you are brand new to the United States with a brand new social security number you have no credit history in the United States. This will drive up the interest rate even higher plus you will need a co-signer. A co-signer is someone who signs the financial papers with you. They are agreeing to pay the payments of, for some reason, you stop paying the payments. Hood luck with your search! HTH. -Jim