I want to get black rally strips on my lambo...is that a good idea?

25

Asked by May 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM

i love green and black but i dont want to mess up anything else.

Where are you located? This car will not last five minutes unattended in most urban areas...don't know that stripes will help much...they are okay if they make you feel good about them...the bottom line~

27,535

Buy one with black rally stipes on it, if you like it keep it and let me have yout current one. If not I'll take the one with the stripes haha

any good automotive painter would be overjoyed to help you there, missy~

Have you tried the MINI, is for the sport of driving...not for racing, though mine has a speedometer what goes to 180...as if? where you gonna find tires and a stretch of road that will allow you to do this? It's speed what kills and your addiction to speed could make you dead quicker that James Dean's Porsche~

98,195

Really? We are supposed to believe that you own a car that sold for over two million dollars? Only twenty of them were made. Now you want to paint gaudy rally stripes on it? Do you live in Washington?

98,195

That's not a 2008 Lamborghini Reventon in your avatar. http://www.edmunds.com/lamborghini/reventon/2008/road-test.html# --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamborghini_Revent%C3%B3n

27,535

@tenspeed. Thats true that is a gallardo in the avatar. Perhaps shes a model who can afford a 2 million dollar car pshhhh. Are Reventon's really that much?...my god.

20,605

have the stripes done with graphics of vinyl, designed by an artist [automobile] or design them yourself. the correct material will peel off if desired. Never preserve YOUR car for someone else

2,525

Get them done Professional or have a 3D Computer Artist.