Need info on extended warranty prices

Asked by Jul 05, 2010 at 04:15 PM

Does anyone have a link to a dealer that is offering the original Kia factory warranty at a discount?  I know Toyota and Honda have dealers discounting it.  If you have a name, contact info and possibly price would really appreciate it.

This would probably be on a Forte or a Soul but a dealer offering discount would do for any model

Thanks in advance!

Hunter

Not sure about factory warranty pricing, since I've never had success convincing a dealer to quote me on a warranty AFTER I've bought the car, but if you're from Canada, I've just learned that there's an outfit that's selling extended vehicle warranty's (apparently comparable to factory warranties) at insurance brokerages. It's called High Road - http://www.highroad.ca . Good luck!